torsdag, december 21, 2006

Superouls picture blog

I got this great idea a couple of days ago. A picture blog! well.. or a picture diary... witch is quite the same, except that you can post comments to your blog.

So.. A picture blog.

Well, I started on the train last tuesday. It worked great until I arrived at work about 9 am. -I Have a memory like a gold fish. But ony my way home, I remebered and my inner voice told me: "We'll take care of it tomorrow"

And tomorrow is today... no luck. Even worse :)

So here I am. Writing another silly post with absolutly nothing serious or funny... or maybe I can tell you some funny things that happened today.

First, I read the review of this years winner of Sweden Idol.
One point of 5 possible.. "Where's the red thread?" Hahaha, that's funny. Markus (His name) himself sad that he was satisfied.. haha

Another funny thing... a friend of me sad:

"Breasts!!"



Eeeey, Don't come here and destroy my cosy crimbo feelings...