söndag, oktober 29, 2006

What a weekend!

I'm too tired to retell everything but I'm giving you a little snapshot.

Friday, 18.30 - Creating the wall...

Friday, 18.56 - Relocating to the pick up...


Friday, 19.05 - Ready to deliver the package...


Do you want to see the rest?
I guess.

Today, Me and my brother went to Växjö for the show with Ternheim and Andersson Wij. My brother acting as journalist and myself as photographer. Both accredited. Don't ask me how we did it, but it's a great way to get free tickets.

Now I have some photos to review and a lot of tea to drink.








What else?
Oh yes, found my good-looking-almost-new brown shoes. grrrt
Oh yes, found the charger to my ixus. grrrt

And Tommas was great, men were crying.

So the super soul tip is:
Tommas Andersson Wij - Vi är värda så mycket mer
and Hej då (the song) ;)